The Berkeley provides the following facilities, free for our guests to use:
- WiFi Internet
- Laundry Room
- On-Site Parking
The Berkeley also offers our guests:
- Lift to all floors
- Front Garden
- CCTV in common areas and outside property
- Sun lounge
- Rear courtyard
- Electric vehicle charging point
Each of our apartments is fully equipped and includes the following items as standard:
- Bedding and towels
- Tea towel and dishcloths
- Extra blankets available on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer in each bedroom
- Handwash and body lotion
- Welcome tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits
- Weekly housekeeping – provided as standard for longer length stays
- Electric kettle
- Crockery, cutlery and utensils
- Washing-up liquid and dishwasher tablets
- Safe deposit box
- Desk fan
- Heating with individual room controls
- Shower gel and shampoo
- Dog biscuits for our four-legged guests
The entrance into The Berkeley has no steps leading up to the front door from Queens Promenade.
There is a lift for guests to use to all floors.
We have three apartments on the ground floor (Apartments 001 Sunset, 002 Lawson and 003 Saltmarsh) which prove very popular with our guests who have limited mobility.
Apartment 002 Lawson (with 1 x twin bedroom) is particularly suitable for wheelchair users as it has wider doors for easier access and lower level light switches. The shower room has grab rails, an emergency pull cord and a shower seat.
To any guest who may have a hearing impairment, we can offer a basic level of communication in British Sign Language or Signed English.